Round Gratitude Tree Frame
We know from research that a daily gratitude practice is good for us, helping us reduce stress, get better sleep and stay healthier.
Gratitude is simply noticing and appreciating the positives in the world around you - Shifting the focus from what you don't have to what you do have - this can have a profound impact on your moment-to-moment mood and emotional state.
So, you want to start practicing gratitude on a daily basis but not sure where to start? Practicing gratitude doesn't need to take a whole lot of time, you can simply start by asking yourself Today I am grateful for…..
Our Gratitude Tree Frame is a perfect way for you to simply write what you’re grateful for on a leaf and drop it in the frame. Every time you walk by the frame, you’ll have a visual reminder of what makes you thankful and brings you joy!
This frame is great for anyone who wants to start a daily practice of gratitude - it is also perfect for couples and families to use as well.
There are three frame sizes to choose from:
- 10 inch round frame which holds 25 small leaves
- 12 inch round frame which holds 35 small leave or 20 large leaves
- 16 inch round frame that holds 65 small leaves or 35 large leaves
Small leaves are 1 inch tall by 2.3 inches wide,
Large leaves are 1.35 inches tall by 3 inches wide.
The 12 inch and 16 inch frames come with both the small and large leaves,
Each frame is finished with a dark walnut stain and includes:
- “Tree” insert inside the frame with Gratitude, Grateful, Thankful, Blessed or Family engraved on the tree trunk
- Hanging bracket and mounting hardware to hang the frame
- Leaf drops that you will write on and drop into the frame